Property Sales Consultant | Home Made
Working with us: *
Home Made is a fast paced and exciting Property Tech company changing the industry for landlords, tenants and employees. We've developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning. In 5 years we've grown to become the ‘go to’ provider of the UK’s largest Build to Rent owners and operators, such as Grainger, Quintain Living, Get Living, Greystar, and many others, as well as thousands of private landlords.
Are you driven by results, energised by meeting new people and like to be trusted to work independently?
We’re looking for sales people from outside of the estate agent industry who love providing high quality in person customer service, are driven by results and enjoy getting to know London. Our sales team members benefit from being part of a company which is focused on creating a high performance environment and celebrating success together.
Role and Opportunities: *
The Property Sales Consultant will play a vital part in developing face-to-face relationships with our customers and delivering high quality offers on marketed properties.
Your responsibilities would include (but not limited to):
- Actively manage a customer base, developing a relationship as a trusted-advisor
- Book and accompany prospective tenants on property viewings across London
- Ownership of withdrawing high quality offers from a wide range of opportunities
- Diligently and comprehensively record data for client reporting
- Developing strong relationships with our clients teams
- Lead on team meetings as you grow within the role
- Working as part of a team to contribute to the continued growth and improvement of team processes
- Participate in a wide range of marketing initiatives including numerous site launches
- Experience of or comfortable within a fast paced customer facing environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both in the office and customer facing
- You will have an entrepreneurial drive, demonstrated through past endeavors
- A self-starter who is driven to succeed and loves hitting targets
- Willingness to contribute your ideas and feedback to the team in line with the company's overall goals - this is a start-up so your opinions are important to us!
- You’re a quick thinker and capable of assessing a customer’s needs
- Possess fantastic organisational skills so you can manage and prioritise your time/tasks effectively
Location: London. Our field sales executives spend time in the office for meetings and training every week. When on the road traveling to appointments they utilise their time managing their client relationships.
Salary: * Basic £25K - (OTE £50,000+). Working Hours: The role of Property Sales Consultant requires the successful candidate to work Monday to Friday + every 2nd Saturday. You will be given 1/2 day back in lieu for working Saturdays. The position all requires daily travel across London.
We are an equal opportunity employer_*
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law._
Location: SE1 8DJ,SE1 8DJ,London, London SE1
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year