Location: Home Based with travel to Cannock Head office
Reporting to: Head of Estates & Facilities
Bright Futures, Inspired By You.
There’s nothing more rewarding than helping someone believe in themselves, have the confidence to celebrate their own uniqueness and achieve success that is personal to them.
If you’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people and enabling them to shape their own future, then we want you to be part of our team.
Purpose of Role
As Property Manager, you will have responsibility for property portfolio, property maintenance and the management of property projects that support the core business and growth of Horizon Care and Education Group for the national Education portfolio.
What you’ll get to do
· Monitoring Property Portfolio and development
· Property portfolio inspection/planned maintenance
· Building regulation compliance/Energy efficiency and certification
· Property insurance claims
· Supervising maintenance projects with Maintenance Team
· Determine property development requirements
· Energy efficiency and certification
· Oversee plan and budget for new portfolio property additions
· Liaise with Head Teachers and Maintenance Supervisors on timetable and priorities
· Supervise and report on development projects
What we’re looking for from you
· Project Management
· Identify Project requirements/Project specification and Schedule of Works
· Effective planned project programme
· Project CDM management/Ensure all Health & Safety and Fire requirements met.
· Delivering the project on agreed timescales, within budget and to the appropriate quality
· Develop relationships with external contractors
It is essential candidates are either a qualified (or nearly qualified) building surveyor or can demonstrate extensive property management experience, including good knowledge of project planning, building regulations, capable of managing multi strand activity in several locations. An understanding of SEN Education property design and specification is required to ensure that Horizon Care and Education Group Limited is a safe and efficient working environment and infrastructure for its employees and their activities
A full driving licence and own vehicle are required for this role as regional travel will be required.
If you would like to come and join us on our journey, changing the lives of the children and young people that we care for, then we would like you to get in touch with our recruitment team for an informal conversation!
Horizon Care and Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and has an expectation that all staff share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references an enhanced DBS disclosure which will be met by the employer.
Horizon Care and Education is committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Reference ID: PROPMAN