- Oversees a portfolio/program of projects, and manages the the development and execution of project scope, schedule, cost, change control, quality, communications, risk management, procurement, stakeholder engagement, budget adherence, financial approvals and reporting
- Provides strategic project management advisory services for the clinical real estate portfolio
- Manages vendor/service provider project management services
- Coordinates cross functionally with transaction management, design, facility management, and finance and other project stakeholders as necessary
- Serves as point of escalation for project risks and provides oversight for effective mitigation planning
- Ensures governance fundamentals are exhibited in project budgets, purchase orders, change orders, task orders, single-sourcing requests, and vendor selection
- Assists in developing the annual capital budget for a portfolio/program of projects
- Develops presentation materials to facilitate key decisions and is able to effectively engage higher levels of management
- Provides ongoing input on process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor's degree, Architecture, Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years’ experience in programmatic project management services, preferably for consumer facing locations (clinical, retail, etc.)
- 10 or more years’ experience in commercial real estate project and construction management
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Excellent communications and consulting skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% based on business need and projects
This role will be located in Florida.
Humana's vaccination policy
Associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, including booster, or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. If selected for offer, candidates will be required to: provide proof of full vaccination, including booster OR provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation. Medical, religious, and state exemptions will be available.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense. A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required. Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role. A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Video Interviews: As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by ModernHire, a third-party vendor.
As a work at home (WAH) position, Humana will be deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. Requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40