Lease apartments through telephone sales and apartment tours with prospective residents.
Follow up and establish rapport with prospective residents and current residents.
Provide excellent customer service at all times.
Present apartment community in a professional manner at all times.
Coordinate move ins and move outs to provide for an enjoyable experience for all residents.
Manage lease negotiations, assist with resident retention and manage the renewal process.
Assist in providing and maintaining excellent curb appeal.
Maintain compliance policies and procedures as set forth from HKP and the Compliance Department.
Write work order requests, follow up with residents regarding completed work orders and enter information into Yardi.
Assist manager with rent and delinquency collection.
Assist manager in providing account information to the property supervisor and credit agencies.
Assist manager with resident relations and enforce all community rules and regulations.
Supervise all neighborhood committee activities.
Provide outside marketing and establish rapport with local businesses and community agencies.
Assist with office organization by filing and maintaining organized resident files.
Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have strong communication and people management skills.
- Must understand customers’ needs and respond to them, connecting them with the right solution; must be able to market and sell.
- Must be very organized, with a strong attention to detail; must stay on top of paperwork.
- Must be flexible and able to shift priorities if needed.
- Computer Skills – Beginner experience with MS Office.
Annually attend fair housing and leasing classes.
Ongoing professional development.