Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our KPMG Lighthouse - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
- Assist with projects on implementing systems and solutions related to Smart Buildings, Real Estate Management and Workplace Management
- Provide support to a dynamic team that focuses on Smart Building Technologies, Integrated Workplaces, and management of Commercial Real Estate, Energy, Asset, and Construction
- Combine technical skills and enterprise solution experience along with domain expertise in building outcome driven solutions for clients
- Apply consulting skills and in-depth industry and functional knowledge in responding to RFPs, understanding client needs and presenting technology solutions highlighting benefits and value
- Minimum three years relevant Real Estate Technologies and Workplace management solutions experience leading medium-large scale technology solution implementation, delivery, or project management
- Bachelor's degree in engineering-related technical field
- Project and domain knowledge implementing Smart Buildings, Integrated Workplace Management, and Real Estate Management solutions incorporating IoT (Internet of Things), AI/ML and other emerging technologies
- Experience with Smart Building and Sensor communication and protocols including but not limited to Ethernet, TCP/IP, RS485, BACnet, OPC-UA, MQTT, Modbus, LON
- Familiarity with Building Automation Systems, Smart Lighting Controls, HVAC Systems, SCADA, DDC, and Security Systems is highly desirable
- Ability to travel at least 50%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).