Real Estate Development Manager
Real Estate Development Manager is responsible for assisting the Sr. Director of Real Estate in executing all real estate functions in support of company objectives for new store development throughout the United States.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Market Development Strategy
- Research and analyze existing and prospective US markets for development opportunity
- Conduct in-market assessments against the market plan to aid in the prioritize trade areas
- Utilize internal and external site evaluation tools in creating and maintaining specific market development strategies
- Maintain pertinent national market statistics and databases used in the evaluation and management of market development
- Maintain an active pipeline of actionable new shop locations in all US markets which align with the Companys five year development plan and site criteria
- Manage a national network of commercial real estate brokers
- Negotiate Letters of Intent with property owners and prospective landlords
- Generate business case proposals, including preliminary site plans, deal economics and prospective performance in collaboration with design, finance and shop operations
- Organize and lead recurring executive-level site tours for preliminary site approvals
- Prepare Real Estate Committee presentations for review and approval
Transaction Project Management
- Manage the due diligence process for new shop development
- Negotiate purchase contracts, real property leases, easements and declarations with property owners and prospective Landlords
- Maintain and provide regular project updates to development team
- Assist in the successful the development of new shop projects as it relates to tenant/owner responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external business contacts and colleagues
- Provide mapping, site level analysis and general real estate expertise as needed and as it relates to the Companys omni channel development strategy.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, or related field with 6 - 10 years experience in corporate commercial real estate and market research analysis in the retail / restaurant industry
- Experience in a national retail development program with broad working knowledge of ground-up, inline and shopping center transactional real estate.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system & a proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of GIS/desktop mapping packages
- Ability to effectively analyze and evaluate large amounts of information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Strong communication skills to read, listen, understand and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing
- Ability to process information including gathering, assessing, organizing, auditing and verifying data
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Brand: Krispy Kreme
Address: 2116 Hawkins Street Charlotte, NC - 28203
Property Description: 10004-Charlotte- NC - Hawkins
Property Number: 10004