We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Community Manager to join this established, yet rapidly expanding BTR team based in our Elephant Park development and will be part of the team that launching our brand new building. coming later in 2022. As the Assistant Community Manager, your primary role will be to coordinate the management property operations services and/or management systems and processes, applying theoretical knowledge and judgement within defined parameters.
- Contribute to the administering and maintaining of property records and/or changes to existing terms and conditions in line with established guidelines, monitoring cash flow and notifying operations management of outstanding issues as appropriate.
- Contribute to the implementation of the property’s compliance to Company and statutory environmental, health and safety (EH&S) regulations, carrying out regular inspections of facilities to monitor compliance to existing EH&S policies and appropriately record all incidents (involving staff and visitors), monitoring the incident records to identify recurring incidents and analysing solutions and preparing regular reports to operations management.
- May prepare regular reports on financial and market data, coordinating the timely update of Property directories, and monitoring customer feedback to identify recurring issues in order to support informed decision making and assist senior operations staff in their development of appropriate activities to enhance the value of the Property.
- May typically contribute to the development, coordination and hosting of client activity programs, applying established planning models and theoretical knowledge from specialised training to design appropriate activity programs which are cost-effective, and comply with legislative standards
- May assist with the implementation of client management plans, as directed, monitoring the effectiveness of existing plans and providing feedback and suggestions to senior Property Operations staff regarding changing client needs to support ongoing high-quality service for clients and contribute to continual quality improvement;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, engineering, and/or property management, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge., or tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, hospitality and/or hotel management, combined with comprehensive post-qualifications experience.
- May have experience and/or knowledge of the property management industry, and the theoretical concepts of facilities/property management principles, including relevant health and safety legislation, or experience and/or basic knowledge of Senior Living/Aged Care industry, combined with some knowledge of aged-care principles and/or aged-care client management plans including relevant health and safety legislation.
- May have skills and experience in using Microsoft Office products specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint, communication and analytical skills including the ability to analyse market data for the purposes of preparing business reports, or may have relevant first aid certification, combined with basic knowledge of first aid procedures, and interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to engage with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Interpersonal Abilities, Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking, Verbal Communications, Written Communications.
L endlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.