Job description -
We are interested in hiring qualified Female candidates with extensive sales experience who will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and completing new sales opportunities within our company. We are an Immigration consultancy specializing in; foreign work permits, study abroad placements, visitor visas, permanent residency programs, business immigration programs, investor visa programs and second passport/citizenship programs. We are looking for young, dynamic, professional, smart and hardworking candidates for our branch in Dubai who can join immediately and have a minimum of 2 - 3+ years working and verifiable experience in; Immigration Consultancy, Immigration & Visa Services, Immigrant Investor Programs, Real Estate Sales, Jobs Recruitment, Corporate Sales, B2B sales, B2C sales and Customer Service. This is a strictly sales opening with an attractive incentive structure and with a potential of immense career growth.
PRIOR SALES IS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE!
- Candidates who do not have the required experience stated above will be ignored!
- Only candidates located in Dubai or UAE will be contacted for an interview. Do not apply if you are outside UAE.
- Managing and responding to inbound leads via telephone and email
- Managing and completing outbound leads via telephone and email
- Handling client queries over the phone, email and during meetings
- Provide potential clients with a suitable evaluation and profile eligibility
- Convert telephone, email or social media inquiries to walk ins & client opportunities
- Identify suitable immigration programs and advice clients on the overseas options we provide
- Provide a fair, neutral and detailed evaluation as per the clients needs
- Give clear and accurate information
- Update CRM system with all customer or client communications
- Manage respective client database and leads
- Schedule interviews with all clients and deal with all applicants in person or VIA Zoom
- Generate monthly targeted sales by closing client contracts
- Provide on going and after-sales service with follow-ups by call, video calls, chat ,emails, calendar reminders, program updates and meetings
- Drive improvement and efficiencies within the company and identify opportunities to meet the increasing needs of the company
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all clients, management, senior management and co-workers
- Provide excellent client retention service.
Key skills that are required for this role:
- 2 - 3+ years of proven experience providing sales, consultancy and or Immigration and visa services.
- Good knowledge of various immigration/visa programs, sales strategies, negotiation tactics and client retention concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, expressive skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Sales, Closing, Negotiation & Presentation skills
- Strong enthusiastic and sociable personality
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Excellent language skills. Ability to speak in multiple languages is an asset for this role. (English, Tagalog, Arabic, French, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil)
- Target driven attitude. Must be ready to achieve set targets and other sales goals (As per Company Requirements)
- Must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team
- Must be outgoing, positive and willing to learn and grow
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of professional managerial service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace apps, CRM, Video conferencing apps and Phone Dialers.
- You must be proficient with; Email template generation, Email marketing, Video presentation, Client information management.
- Must have at least a minimum of 2 years of UAE working experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Sales, Closing, Negotiation & Presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A legal background would be beneficial
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
Prior experience in the following roles:
- Immigration & visa services
- Travel & tourism services
- Business Immigration Programs
- Second Citizenship/Investor Immigration Programs
- Sales & Corporate sales
- Real estate sales
- Banking sales
- Insurance sales
- B2B sales
- B2C sales
- Negotiation roles
- Consulting services
- Customer service
Work Hours/Benefits of working at LIIS:
- Attractive salary package, including commission structure.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Daily, weekly and monthly Incentives and bonuses.
- Residency & Work Visa.
- Premium Health Insurance.
- Full time (Monday – Saturday) (10:00 - 6:30)
- Opportunity to travel overseas (paid for by company).
Remuneration: AED 5,000
Base salary + Commission structure
Applicants who can communicate effectively in these languages would be given top priority (English, Tagalog, Arabic, French, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil )
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED5,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Corporate Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Client Relations: 2 years (Required)
- Real Estate Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Consultative Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Tagalog (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
- French (Required)
- Malayalam (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
- Urdu (Required)
Application Deadline: 22/06/2022