End DateTuesday 03 May 2022
Salary Range£44,656 - £55,820
Agile Working Options
Job Description SummaryResponsible for supporting clients within the SME portfolio with all their banking needs including lending, deposits and a wide range of other services. There is an expectation to grow the portfolio through bringing more of the banks proposition to your existing clients, whilst ensuring the effective management of risk. This role is an integral part of the local market, developing business opportunity, and representing the group in the professional community. You will be an ambassador for change, an early adopter of tools designed to improve the client and colleague experience and support your wider team and region to achieve their objectives.
At Lloyds Banking Group we’re driven by a clear purpose - to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities.
Our Commercial Banking division has business clients across a wide variety of sectors - from small businesses to multinational corporations. Many our clients are household names, driving UK growth, and we've pledged to support the UK economy recover by helping British industry.
We're looking for a Relationship Manager within our Real Estate Sector to support clients within the portfolio with all their banking needs including lending, deposits and a wide range of other services. You'll also handle the risk and compliance of the portfolio and be seen as an integral senior member, providing support, counsel and experience to colleagues and management alike.
You'll also be an integral part of the local market, developing business opportunity, and representing the group in the professional community. You'll be an ambassador for change, an early adopter of tools designed to improve the client and colleague experience and support your wider team and region to achieve their objectives.
The client is at the heart of all we do and you'll be encouraged to deliver excellent service whilst identifying solutions and strategies to help the clients' business prosper. The role is built on a real passion for putting customers first. If you share our passion and recognise the importance of making a difference together, look no further.
What we'll need from you:
- You'll have extensive Commercial/ Relationship Banking experience with a strong lending capability; able to assess to credit risk of the corporate client
- You'll need to demonstrate how you're wired into local networks with extensive connections in the professional space
- You'll be highly proficient at building and maintaining productive relationships with external professionals and adept at winning good volumes of higher value new client relationships.
- You'll use your specialist credit and sector knowledge to deliver excellent client experiences, whilst identifying ways to grow income, balance sheet and market share and handling associated risks
- Having a growth mindset and be keen to adopt and use key tools that improve the client experience and demonstrate the value a Face to Face Relationship Manager brings to a client’s business.
- Environmental Awareness - Promoting the Bank’s image through strong ethics & integrity across a range of clients, prospects & professionals
- Real Estate sector experience would be advantageous
What can we offer you in return?
It is a very exciting time to join us! Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to be the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive;
- Discretionary bonus and share plans
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.