Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of five global, renowned lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. We reach customers across 120+ countries and strive to create inclusive, welcoming, omni-channel experiences for our global customers.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
Are you someone who views the world through summer-tinted lenses? Can you seamlessly slip into the teenage-summer-break version of yourself? Are you picturing your old Facebook statuses right now? We know you’re probably cringing….old Facebook statuses will do that to you.
We’re looking for people who are invested in the teen mindset, who get Gen Z and who want to empower teens to be their most confident, comfortable and capable selves. We’re more than a clothing brand -¬¬ we’re a platform for amplifying teen stories. We believe in living like it’s summer all year long, because to us, summer isn’t a season. It’s a state of mind.
The Project Manager is responsible for supervising and executing new store builds, remodels, and updates worldwide. As part of the Construction team, the Project Manager will work directly with internal partners such as Store Design, Real Estate, Global Procurement, and Visual as well as external partners such as contractors to deliver an incredible retail store experience. The Project Manager will be responsible for project schedule, budget, and on-site construction activity. The position requires significant domestic and/or international travel.
What will you be doing?
· Oversee new store construction and remodel projects from construction document concept through store open and project close out
- Manage budget including analyzing bids, change order review and approval, and payment approvals
- Review and redline store specific drawings from Check Set through Construction Set
- Supervise all aspects of the construction process and oversee the General Contractors to maintain schedule adherence and quality standards
- Conduct site visits to audit construction progress
- Maintain close out and compliance documentation
- Coordinate with the New Stores team for store turnover and opening
- Strive for constant business and process improvement
- Lead cross functional meetings and prepare reports pertaining to project status
What will you need to bring?
· Bachelor's Degree is required, Construction Management degree a plus
- 3-5 years construction management experience, retail construction experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple construction projects simultaneously
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally as projects require. 50% travel minimum
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER