Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) Implementations group is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of the setup for custom card and cash management services including working with key internal partners to ensure a best in class experience for clients.
The CBCO group is seeking an Implementation Specialist that will work closely with our clients and be responsible for coordinating all aspects for Card and Cash Management set ups. The Implementation Specialist will handle a high volume of simultaneous requests.
- Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing documentation requirements
- Exhibit ownership of on-boarding experience and client satisfaction
- Ownership of internal communication and status updates
- Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
- Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements
- Diligent awareness of risks in our processes in a timely manner
- Ownership, escalation and resolution of risk issues when they occur in a timely manner
- Manage activities through heavy phone work with clients and business partners
- Demonstrated problem solving ability through interaction with clients and business partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to independently manage conflict and mobilize internal resources to resolve issues
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products
- Some travel may be required (less than 5%) to visit clients
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in a Client Service, Operations Sales, Portfolio Management or Implementation function
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills in a high pressure, competing priority work environment
- Project management skills as necessary to manage multiple projects in varying stages
- BA/BS degree
- Cash Management / Card product knowledge
- Ability to travel to clients organization when required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans