Why Churchill Mortgage? We provide our Loan Officers the systems and processes that allow them to close more loans, faster and with the highest customer service ratings. Our Operations Team truly takes ownership of the process; delivering an enjoyable and referable experience to every customer, every time no excuses. Our systems & processes allow you to spend more time originating, building relationships and generating new clients.
Our Commitment to You: We’re here to help you close business, not put up roadblocks. As a team we all operate under the maxim of supporting you, in every way possible. You’ll be instantly impressed at the level of service and attention you receive. In fact, many of our new hires tell us that they keep pinching themselves after 2-3 months. It’s that good here.
We would like to talk with you if you love serving clients, are experienced, and have the heart of an educator. Looking for well qualified originators that focus on file quality.
- Educate customers on best financing solutions
- Manage a large pipeline of loans
- Originate and make sales of loan packages to customers, including meeting and counseling with customers at their homes and offices.
- Engage in marketing, promotion and business development activities in support of sales, including calling on real estate agents and brokers, financial advisors and other potential referral sources.
- Provide applicants with information regarding the loan application process.
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with Realtors and Processors
- Other duties may be applicable as business needs may dictate and as assigned by management.
- Dedicated to growing yourself and your skills
- Active NMLS license
- 3 years of self-gen mortgage origination experience required
- Knowledge of basic loan programs and loan structuring needed for success
- Desire to grow and be coachable with the best leadership in the industry
Must be able to pass a criminal history information background check. Other duties may be applicable as business needs may dictate and as assigned by management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are working from home, you must have access to reliable, high-speed internet (not satellite; Minimum of 25 Mbs download speed and 15 Mbs upload speed).
Churchill Mortgage’s generous benefits package is available to all full-time employees. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, 401(k) & ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program).
Employees Own the Company
Our ESOP was established by founder and president, Mike Hardwick, in 2013. It gives all current and future Churchill Mortgage employees ownership of the company in the form of company stock. Churchill Mortgage is the first privately-owned mortgage company to offer an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Churchill Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer