Connect to your career at Deloitte
Deloitte drives progress. Using our vast range of expertise, that covers audit, risk advisory, and consulting services across tax, legal, business, technology and corporate finance, we help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. To do this, we invest in outstanding people. We build teams of future thinkers, with diverse talents and backgrounds, and empower them all to reach for and achieve more.
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for measurable impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Connect to your opportunity
The Real Estate team is responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects across multiple geographies, including UK & Switzerland, North & South Europe and part of the Middle East.
Deloitte Works is responsible for the delivery of our internal Future of Work Transformation programme. The pace of change is accelerating, the Future of Work is not a fixed destination but a dynamic adaptable solution. The Future of Work Transformation Programme will transform the way in which we work (Workforce, Workplaces and Worktools) driven by disruption and enabled by technology. The programme is reimagining the ways of working to engage our people in new, mutually rewarding ways. The Workplace workstream is focused on enhancing and optimising our workspace to maximise opportunities for collaboration and enable hybrid working for our people and clients. Ensuring our workspaces are inclusive and accessible to all whilst enhancing the end user experience when in our physical environment.
The Workplace manager will provide support on the strategic development of the Workplace Workstream. The roles core responsibilities include:
- Work closely, and own the relationship with the Workplace data analytics team
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Review and understand headcount, occupancy and desk utilisation data across the portfolio
- Produce standardised and bespoke reporting presentation packs based on the available data and business requirements
- Support the Workplace Strategy Manger on the development and ownership of all workplace strategies, protocols and processes such as Workplace setting type, definition and use case, Utilisation KPIs, Booking rules for internal spaces, Ways of working and space charging)
- Support the Workplace Strategy Manager on Real Estate projects determining space requirements for inclusion in business cases, setting the workplace vision and strategy.
- Full Time Employee
- Reporting to the Director of Workplace
- Location - UK with travel to UK/CH/NSE locations.
Connect to your skills and professional experience
- Enthusiastic self-starter with strong analytical skills and effective presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in a professional environment (Real Estate/ Workplace strategy experience preferable)
- Ability to prioritize and manage large number of projects / tasks simultaneously
- Ability to develop, plan and execute
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and analytical skills
- Highly proficient in excel, word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, adapting to different audiences
- Confident in facilitating meetings and running engagement sessions
Connect to your service line - Enabling Functions
Collaboration is central to everything we do at Deloitte. Bringing your individual skills and experience, and sharing your specialist knowledge, is how you’ll make a far-reaching impact. Come join us.
Connect to your Industry
We are constantly striving to improve the capabilities and service offerings in the Finance function. Our dynamic team of Business Partners support key stakeholders within the Service Line teams facilitating effective financial and decision support. We provide the opportunity for individuals to immerse themselves in the business, develop rapport and help deliver solutions and make an impact as a subject matter expert.
Connect with your colleagues
"Deloitte’s a large, complex and fast-paced organisation but it’s open to new ideas. Everyone is encouraged to show initiative and challenge the norm.”
- Lisa, Enabling Functions
Connect to your agile working options
Your Work, Your Way: We call our hybrid working vision Deloitte Works. And it does. We trust you to make the right choices around where, when and how you work. You’ll be able to make decisions about how you work best, to be collaborative, learn from colleagues, share your experiences, build the relationships that will fuel your career and prioritise your wellbeing. Having great conversations with your team and your leadership paves the way for great collaborative ways of working .
You’ll be joining one of our innovative virtual communities. Which means you’ll be part of the Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Ipswich, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Nottingham, Port Talbot, Reading, Southampton, St Albans or Teesside team. You’ll spend most of your time working from home like all of your UK colleagues in the Enabling Functions, or in a local collaboration space when needed. Our hybrid-working model enables our people to collaborate, connect and innovate in both a virtual and physical capacity.
You’ll have all the support you need to succeed, including robust tech and home workstation set-up guidance, as well as access to a variety of flexible working spaces and all sorts of social activities for you to join. We’re continually innovating our working practices too, so you can expect to see new and exciting technology developments coming soon. The future of work is evolving fast and we’re already leading the way by enabling flexibility for our people and making it easy for us all to connect and collaborate.
Discover more about our locations.
Our commitment to you
Making an impact is more than just what we do: it’s why we’re here. So we work hard to create an environment where you can experience a purpose you believe in, the freedom to be you, and the capacity to go further than ever before.
We want you. The true you. Your own strengths, perspective and personality. So we’re nurturing a culture where everyone belongs, feels supported and heard, and is empowered to make a valuable, personal contribution. You can be sure we’ll take your wellbeing seriously, too. Because it’s only when you’re comfortable and at your best that you can make the kind of impact you, and we, live for.
Your expertise is our capability, so we’ll make sure it never stops growing. Whether it’s from the complex work you do, or the people you collaborate with, you’ll learn every day. Through world-class development, you’ll gain invaluable technical and personal skills. Whatever your level, you’ll learn how to lead.
Connect to your next step
A career at Deloitte is an opportunity to develop in any direction you choose. Join us and you’ll experience a purpose you can believe in and an impact you can see. You’ll be free to bring your true self to work every day. And you’ll never stop growing, whatever your level.
Discover more reasons to connect with us, our people and purpose-driven culture at deloitte.co.uk/careers