At NALS Apartment Homes we believe that an apartment is not simply a place to live, but a place to call home. We embrace opportunities for personal and professional growth, and encourage our employees to share their unique skills, local knowledge, and professional expertise. Our team is the single most important ingredient to our success, and we seek to foster a work environment as welcoming as our apartment communities.
We are seeking a motivated Leasing Consultant to join our team at The Legends at La Paloma Luxury Apartment Homes in Tucson, Arizona.
Our Benefits Package will enable you to do your best work and create a life you love!
- Starting Compensation: $17+ an hour
- Leasing/renewal commission
- 30% Employee rent discount
- 10+ days of paid time off in your first year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Employee referral program
- Work Schedule: Full-time - to include Saturday
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Along with thons of other great benefits!
Your primary responsibility will be to effectively utilize your sales skills to achieve and maintain optimum occupancy via the leasing of units and renewal of existing leases.
What you will do:
- Lease apartments
- Convert telephone traffic to appointments
- Tour community with prospective residents
- Send thank-you notes to prospective residents
- Pre-qualify applicants
- Review pending applications to be submitted for approval
- Notify applicants on status of application
- Move-in new residents.
- Review all necessary paperwork with the new resident
- Accept payment as pre-determined by Assistant Manager
- Understand and complete all lease paperwork in an accurate and timely manner (including applications and credit checks)
- Deliver move-in gifts and walk units prior to move-in
- Issue keys
- Renew current resident leases
- Notify residents regarding lease expiration and determine the length of the new lease
- Review new lease terms with resident
- Move-out vacating residents
- Complete all necessary move-out paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Retrieve all keys, passes, etc. from resident
- Clearly and effectively assist current residents with concerns and needs to minimize resident problems in a professional manner
- Maintain positive resident relations
- Attend resident functions unless directed otherwise by supervisor
- Other general office duties such as opening and/or closing the office, typing, filing, answering phones, and assisting with weekly reports
- Complete quality control procedures as directed by supervisor
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities or projects as assigned
- Experience is service/sales related industry accepted
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with residents, fellow associates, vendors, and supervisors
- Self-motivated, exhibit a positive personality, and be sales motivated
- Conduct yourself in a professional, neat, and well-groomed manner always
- Walking up and down stairs to show apartments to prospective residents
- Lifting no more than 25 pounds. If more than 25 pounds are to be lifted, employee shall seek assistance from the maintenance department
To learn more about our communities and team culture, check us out on facebook and Instagram!