YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
- WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
- Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
- Forbes® America's Best Employers
- Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- Control past due mortgage and equity delinquencies by regularly reviewing member account data, contacting member, and reviewing or documenting the financial situation, to ensure data is accurate, up-to-date and in compliance with government and Navy Federal guidelines
- Ensure required notifications, including collection emails, letters and any applicable state/regulatory letters are sent to members
- Maintain systematic, consistent and reliable notes and contact history information on each member interaction and actions taken on accounts
- Record, track and report member concerns to management
- Notate member arrangements in Collection system, reason(s) for delinquency, and any foreclosure alternatives offered to member
- Track and update action items in database(s)
- Collect, prepare and maintain data for analysis, reports and reference
- Perform manager share transfers (MST) for amounts up to authorized limits
- Obtain detailed financial information from delinquent members and offer solutions and alternatives to bankruptcy/charge-off
- Contact and counsel delinquent members in an attempt to cure delinquency utilizing all payment options and loss mitigation tools offered by Navy Federal
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and other correspondence
- Organize and prepare related documents
- Regularly review member account data and/or documentation to ensure data is accurate, up-to-date and in compliance with government and Navy Federal guidelines
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Exposure to performing clerical or administrative duties/responsibilities
- Exposure to member/customer service preferably in a call center, retail banking or financial institution
- Familiarity with state and federal laws affecting the collection of delinquent mortgage and equity loans; real estate, bankruptcy and foreclosure
- Experience in performing clerical or administrative duties/responsibilities
- Familiarity with accounting, credit, and/or lending principles and techniques
- Basic clerical, technical or administrative skills
- Effective skill following, interpreting and applying relevant data/instructions to guidelines, procedures, practices and regulations
- Basic research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Basic verbal and written communication skills
- Basic database and presentation software skills
- Basic skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Desired - Working knowledge of Navy Federal mortgage products, services, programs, policies and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday 11:30AM - 8:00PM CT, Saturday 7:00AM - 11:00AM CT
Location: Greater Pensacola Operations - 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr, Pensacola, FL 32526
**Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process**
The salary range for this position is: $18.50 - $23.00 hourly
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish pay ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the pay range, based on your experience, location, and market position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.