Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, with over 1 billion square feet in 19 countries, over $200B of gross AUM. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create a competitive advantage. As a top ranked U.S. company among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Senior Property Manager
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As a Real Estate and Customer Experience (RECX), Senior Manager, you will be leading a Customer Experience Team (CET) that strives to provide best in class service to 125 customers in our 24 million square feet of industrial buildings in the North New Jersey submarkets of the Meadowlands and Ports. Our customer base is diverse and we’re looking for someone who enjoys working with the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Must be able to own and maintain strong, long-term relationships with portfolio of customers.
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service through proactive and responsive service.
- The ability to adapt to change and willingness to take on new company initiatives with the most positive attitude.
- Must be able to identify additional revenue opportunities by demonstrating a sound understanding of Prologis value-added products and services and aligning them to customer needs (Prologis Essentials)
- Must be able to use technical tools (ex: SalesForce/Yardi) to gather data/metrics and develop customer insights.
- Proficient in lease analysis and lease administration skills or ability to develop those skills in 6 months.
- Highly developed negotiation and management skills to ensure safe/well maintained properties through competitively bid service agreements.
- Strong financial reporting background to ensure budget and financial goals are met for the portfolio.
- People focused leader who operates with integrity to foster an inclusive team environment.
- Lead a team of +/-9 employees (RECX Managers, maintenance technicians, RECX Coordinators) by conducting regular meetings to review service expectations, brainstorm, problem-solve, etc.
- Ability to coach, motivate, train/develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Acts as a resource for escalated customer or building issues for the market.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university and 5-10 years of commercial real estate experience; or 8+ years of experience in property management; or a CPM or RPA designation; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Real Estate sales license preferred but not required
- Minimum of three to five years’ supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to provide superior internal and external customer service; strong diplomacy and crisis diffusion skills.
- Must be able to multi-task; manage time efficiently to ensure all established deadlines are met and have strong attention to detail.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skillset
- Strong working knowledge of property management accounting software
- Requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to multiple properties.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellnesses, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k)-retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.#LI-EB1
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
Location:East Rutherford, New Jersey
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.