Real Estate Equities is looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our team! Sonder House is 127 units and one (1) buildings located in Brooklyn Center, MN.
If you love working for a company that is growing yet treats you like family, this is the place for you!
We strive to do more than provide housing. Through our resident events, Random Acts of Kindness program and charitable contributions we are able to embrace our mission and make an impact in all the communities we serve. If our mission of Providing Housing, Building Communities and Enhancing Lives appeals to you please review the job description below and apply online!
Real Estate Equities offers competitive base pay, renewal commissions and a fun place to work in addition to health insurance, dental insurance, PTO and 100% employer paid STD, LTD, Life Insurance.
Assistant Property Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide all customers with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations
- Train and supervise staff on all job responsibilities and be a valuable leader of an effective on-site team
- Enforce Top 11, agency mission, vision and values and management policies and procedures
- Perform functions in a continuous manner without assistance/supervision
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone
- Participate in the showing and renting of apartments to prospects
- Participate in the taking of applications and other necessary paperwork to rent or renew apartments
- Assist residents with their questions and record service requests
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents
- Participate in rent collection, and collection of delinquent rents
- Maintain site records (resident files, certification, payables, M/I and M/O inspections, etc.)
- Perform community inspections
- Assist in maintaining budget controls, maximizing income potential and controlling operating expenses
- Participate in preparing for and performing the marketing outreach program
- Show and lease apartments and follow up with prospects.
- Process applications and other necessary paperwork to lease or renew resident leases.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents.
- Assist and participate in resident activities and retention programs
- Assist in maintaining impeccable curb appeal and interior cleanliness
- Participate in the polishing up of the model, vacant apartments, and the tour route
- Assist with contractors
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Assistant Property Manager Position Requirements:
- Must possess 1-3 years of property management & Leasing Agent experience, which includes supervisory responsibilities
- Must have knowledge of managerial, supervisory and fiscal practices
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired
- Maintain professional office environment
Assistant Property Manager Physical Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a computer
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend and stoop as necessary
Monday through Friday, some weekends as necessary dependent on business needs.
40 Hours, Full Time