We’re looking for a highly motivated Lettings Manager to complement our fantastic residential Lettings team in Pudsey, West Yorkshire . This is a great opportunity for a proven Manager or an established Estate Agent / Negotiator looking for progression and to step in to your first lettings management role. This is a branch that can give you the platform to excel as a manager with a supportive Area Manager and team to help you grow market share and develop your career.
What’s in it for you as our Lettings Manager?
- £30,000 - £35,000 OTE (uncapped commission)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Industry leading training and development
- Full support and training to become ARLA – NFOPP qualified
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Manager
Running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective, efficient and professional lettings service to landlords and tenants. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set. Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Lettings Manager
- Lettings Manager, Branch Manager, Assistant Manager or a Senior Lettings Negotiator, Senior Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, Lister, Valuer looking to progress
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.