We’re searching for an incredible Team Leader for our PRS Ops & Leasing Team!
You will Leadn and drive a team whilst having a strong focus on compliance and ensuring all KPI’s are met whilst driving the highest standard of customer care and excellence from your team. You will oversee the delivery of an effective lettings operation from end to end and as a team leader you will be responsible for ensuring staff are consistently trained, delivering an unrivalled service, in both a technical lettings capacity and in customer service standards.
What do we offer?
- We offer amazing benefits such as a enhanced family leave policies, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, Pet lovers Friday, enhanced sick pay, study support and much much more.
- We also offer enhanced annual leave including your birthday day off and a day off when you buy your house - we believe that you deserve to celebrate special moments with your loved ones. Family always comes first at ub!
What does our PRS Operations and Leasing team say?
- "The team is always fun and lively and no two days are the same" - Brogan Fulton, Lettings Administrator
- "Busy, Fun, Challenging, Fulfilling. I always feel supported and we are a team first and foremost" - Ally McGrath, Lettings Negotiator
- "Everyday is different! We learn something new everyday. Our team is more like a family" - Lewis Bradford, Lettings Negotiator
- "Fun, welcoming and supported. Learning a lot of stuff every day and although you might come across new things you don't know how to dealt with, you feel comfortable enough to go through knowing that you have a great team ready to support you with anything you need" - Alessandra Spadaro, Lettings Administrator
What will you do?
- Ensure the team advertise our properties in the best possible way on all appropriate marketing platforms whilst ensuring compliance
- Approve all AST’s and tenancy related documents to ensure compliance at all times.
- Work closely with the Senior Lettings Property Manager to ensure the legally required certificates are up to date for all properties.
- Oversee the process of move ins and move outs where required to ensure a smooth transition for departing and incoming tenants.
- Manage and continuously make improvements to all processes to ensure the best possible conversion rate is achieved and rentals are maximized.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and execute plans to ensure we stay ahead and are always competitive
- Complete quarterly rental level reviews of all existing portfolios and to oversee valuations of new properties ensuring we are using the insight and research available.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with managers and team members across the leasing departments to ensure that service is delivered to exceptional standards and in line with the required service levels at all times
- Produce, analyse and present weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on lettings data to ensure that our teams and clients are well informed and we are able to make fully informed decisions around sales and leasing strategies and tactics
- Ensure the team operate with a clear set of processes and procedures with inbuilt measures of quality and control
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of relevant Lettings and Estate Agency Acts
- People Management
- Understanding of key health and safety requirements
- Excelent Customer Service
- IT skills, good knowledge of Microsoft and excel
- Previous lettings experience
- ARLA qualification - essential
We’re not your usual property company. We’re the North West’s leading property managing agent!
At urbanbubble, we’re redefining the way properties are run through community building, customer care, and innovation. Thanks to our team, that delivers outstanding customer experiences, we’re proud to serve 14,000 residents and growing. We’re looking for bold, ambitious, resourceful team members to manage and create communities. We want to unlimit what our customers expect, whilst unleashing your true potential.
So, what do you say – interested?
Don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t count yourself out just yet. Studies have shown some individuals are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ub we are dedicated to building a diverse workplace based on merit, great work ethics, and character.
So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. We are an equal opportunity employer so we invite applicants to contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.
Apply now and join a fantastic organisation that truly believe that our people should be at the heart of all our decisions!