Who is RHP Properties?
Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, RHP Properties (www.rhp.com) is the nation's largest private owner and operator of manufactured home communities. With more than 360 communities throughout 30 states, we continue to expand our footprint to provide accessible and affordable housing across the country. All of this would not be possible without the energy and drive of our talented employees! We invest in our employees, with regular training, opportunities for advancement, and fun events to bring everyone together.
We are presently seeking an Assistant Community Manager for our Eastview community located in Gillette, WY who will perform administrative duties under the supervision of a Community Manager.
As a successful Assistant Community Manager, you will:
- Greet all customers with a polite, professional demeanor.
- Answer community office telephone calls promptly and professionally, provide requested information for telephone inquiries.
- Develop and maintain community relationships.
- Use Microsoft Office to produce and present documents.
- Assist the Community Manager in entering data into the management software program.
- Assist the Community Manager in completing guest cards and entering lead information in the Link System. “Leads” include but are not limited to people interested in purchasing Bayshore Homes or Bayshore Brokered Homes, moving a home into the community and etc.
- Maintain all community office files according to company policy, including state and local requirements.
- Inventory, order and verify receipt of office supplies. Coordinate maintenance of office equipment to ensure continuous customer sales and service.
- Document telephone conversations, visits, and presentations to maintain existing customers and to build a book of business of potential residents for property management.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Manager in new and used home sales. Present homes to potential residents as needed.
- Ensure residents’ privacy and property preservation.
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local regulatory requirements to protect the interest of the company and to avoid discrimination of residents, vendors and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1-year general office experience required; 1-year sales experience preferred, occasionally required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Commerce City, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location