Woda Cooper Companies, Inc. is a rapidly growing development, construction, and property management organization dedicated to the creation of quality affordable housing to benefit those who need it most. We are an employee-owned, passion-driven group that changes each community of which we are a part. We manage over 14,000 housing units in 15 states, proudly serving seniors, veterans, and other economically challenged groups. We seek ambitious, talented individuals who want to grow with a rapidly expanding company whose success is not only measured in dollars and cents, but in lives changed. With a development portfolio of $1.5 billion, Woda Cooper consistently ranks among the top affordable housing developers and owners in the country by Affordable Housing Finance.
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the Community or Communities assigned operate in compliance with all governmental and lender regulations, operate at the highest economic occupancy, operate with the greatest cash flow, and have the best curb appeal.
- High school diploma. Vocational or trade school certification a plus. Associate or Bachelor degree a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer service related positions.
- Experience in rental housing management a plus.
- Experience working in affordable housing programs including one of more of the following: LIHTC, USDA Rural Development, Section 8, HOME a plus.
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus.
- Position requires travel to Community and/or Community locations and surrounding markets.
- A valid driver's license and insurance coverage required.
- Oversee all aspects of the operations of the Community or Communities assigned.
- Ensure all actions on site are conducted within the Woda Management & Real Estate, LLC, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all residents conduct themselves per the terms of the lease and rules/regulations.
- Ensure each resident file is in compliance with all SHFA commitments and any other governmental commitments. Ensure each resident file complies with any and all lender and investor commitments as well.
- Market the Community when vacancies are forecasted to occur and build a waiting list.
- Ensure resident’s selected meet occupancy criteria (“Tenant Selection Plan”) and will produce the highest economic occupancy as possible.
- Review all expenditures and ensure the Community is receiving the greatest value for each outlay. Ensure the Community operates within the budget.
- Ensure the Community has the highest and greatest curb appeal within the budget constraints.
We offer competitive wages and annual bonus opportunities. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Cell Phone Discount
- Paid time off, including 8 paid holidays & 2 additional floating holidays
If interested, please submit your resume for consideration.