Sales & Closing Coordinator
Full-Time / Permanent
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with an over 41-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa, and Tucson.
Mattamy’s Mission: To Provide The Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values: Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
Company Culture: At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
The Sales & Closing Coordinator will be offered the responsibilities to work as a liaison between homeowners, sales, title, and mortgage professionals throughout the region. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administer and track all aspects of sales contracts, addendums, change orders and customer deposits
- Review and process sales contract paperwork and change orders in JD Edwards for accuracy and completion
- Scanning and emailing sales contract and closings documents
- Prepare termite docs
- Prepare builder docs on government loans
- Prepare, distribute and maintain closing packages and permanent customer files
- Communicate with lenders, sales team, Realtors and home buyers
- Supply title agent with closing documentation including final surveys, soil treatments, contracts, certificates of occupancy and keys to the home
- Accounting filing and administrative tasks
- Assists with sales training and other projects, as needed
- Other Administrative duties as directed by Supervisor
- 2 years or more of experience working in a related real estate industry. (i.e. new home construction, brokerage, mortgage, escrow or title agency)
- Strong computer skills with experience in MS Office especially Word and Excel
- JD Edwards experience a plus
- Data entry experience with high degree of accuracy
- Good investigative and reconciliation skills
- Strong communication skills and enjoys interacting with people
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills in dealing with internal and external customers
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while remaining well organized
- Motivated self-starter, eager to take initiative and able to drive a process to completion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. Everyone on our team contributes to the unique Mattamy Way of helping our customers transform their home ownership dreams into reality all while providing The Best Homeowner Experience. What we do takes teamwork, and like family, everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy.
Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve received external recognition as well:
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2021
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2019 & 2020
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2018 and 2017
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2016 & 2015
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a progressive environment where you can experience exciting possibilities in your career including continuous learning and an opportunity for growth. Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of Company Paid Vacation + 3 weeks of company time off and sick time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.