Role Value Proposition:
MetLife Investment Management (MIM) is one of the largest institutional investors and asset managers in the world, with over $651 billion in combined managed assets, and has consistently generated superior returns for both policyholders and shareholders. The enterprise has more than 900 dedicated professionals with extensive experience and expertise across public and private fixed income and private assets, including real estate. Visit us at www.metlife.com/investments to learn more.
Global Real Estate and Agricultural Investments maintain a portfolio invested in commercial real estate and agricultural mortgages, as well as real estate equities. Real Estate Investments sources and manages commercial real estate investments through seven regional field offices in the U.S. and International field offices in London, Tokyo, Mexico City and Santiago. This role will be responsible for supporting Capital Markets team for the MetLife General Account portfolio and third-party investors.
- Provide analytical support for the Capital Markets Group.
- Assist with weekly/quarterly/annual compliance reviews and reporting, as well as maintenance and enhancement of pipeline and production metrics.
- Assist with inputting and monitoring new and existing loan purchases via the Warehouse Asset Management excel repository.
- Assist the senior team members with ad hoc Internal and External client requests.
- Assist with semi-annual risk and mortgage ratings for the various Capital Markets Group’s transactions.
- Manage billing and monthly remittance reviews (Receipts & Disbursements processing).
- Manage loan level reporting (Warehouse Asset Management excel repository).
- Support Information Technology initiatives.
- Maintain Capital Markets Group and International Investments Process Manuals as required.
- In-depth analysis and assistance with the preparation of transaction approval memoranda.
- Assist with due diligence, data collection efforts and closing process.
- Interface with all parties involved in the due diligence and closing process of Warehouse Lines.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (real estate or finance).
- Results orientated team player. Emphasis on communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong quantitative and computer skills.
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience preferred.
- Preference given to candidates who have relevant experience (knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Financial Modeling experience is a plus.
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 124862