We are seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager to help manage our awesome community. Ideal candidates are outgoing and customer-service oriented. #missionrockres #assistantpropertymanager
Why work for Mission Rock? Mission Rock Residential is a fast-growing property management company looking for fantastic, customer service driven team members. With growth comes advancement opportunities!
Great benefits! Mission Rock Residential offers excellent medical, dental and vision insurance to include a Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account. We provide company paid life insurance along with paid short and long-term disability insurance, 11 paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and a 401k program with match. You are eligible to receive a discount on Verizon phone service and accessories (even if you are already on a Verizon plan). You may also be eligible to receive a 30% discount on rent if you live at the property that you work or if you choose to live at a sister property that we manage. These discounts do not apply to all of our locations.
The Job: Our Assistant Property Managers work closely with the Property Manager to provide excellent customer service to our residents. Specific responsibilities include:
- Actively participate in leasing and marketing of the community to maximize occupancy
- Meet and greet prospective residents and vendors in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Qualify potential residents by determining his or her need(s) and eligibility
- Tour apartments with potential residents stay current with property specific information
- Prepare and submit all administrative forms, files and reports in an accurate, organized, and punctual manner
- Assist the Property Manager in designing and implementing a resident retention program (i.e., newsletter, resident referral program or social activities)
The Details: Our Assistant Property Managers should have:
- Lease Experience Preferred
Eligible for monthly property bonuses
Monday - Friday, one Saturday per month