At MRD Apartments, we are proud to be a growing company that has been in business for over 50 years. We build, own, and manage all our properties throughout the country making us an extremely stable place to work. We aspire to recruit and employ customer- focused team players who exemplify our core values of honesty, integrity, positivity, enthusiasm, accountability, a sense of ownership, and a desire to grow and learn. We invite you to experience working in an environment where your opinion counts and can take you to a whole new level of your career.
The Property Manager is accountable for all areas of operation including office administrative, financial, safety, team member management, marketing, leasing, maintenance, and resident relations.
- Oversee and enhance the financial growth of the community.
- Ensure that financial reporting and record keeping is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional guidance to their team in all aspects of hiring, training, developing, and motivating.
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and customer focused approach with team members, residents, clients, and the public.
- Secure lease agreements through retention, current leasing availability, and pre-leasing of future availability.
- Ensure all current and prospective residents have positive interactions with team members.
- Direct the daily activities of maintenance, housekeeping, and the leasing office.
- Manage loss prevention, risk management, safety, and security.
- Prepare and initiate effective marketing, outreach, and resident retention programs.
- Maintain organized and accurate records pertaining to employees and lease agreements.
- Be knowledgeable and compliant of federal, state, and company policies, including the Fair Housing Act.
- Participates in MRD Apartments University training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2 years of property management preferred.
- Bachelor's degree desired.
- Combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time-management capabilities.
- Familiarity of property management software; Yardi Voyager and Rent Café preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficiency in EXCEL.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able and eager to embody MRD Apartments Core Values daily.
MRD is pleased to provide its Team Members with:
A comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, EAP, Life and Disability Insurance. 401K with company match. Paid time off and paid training. Lots of growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.