Your team responsibilities
Promote MSCI’s best-in-class real estate analytics platform to Asset Managers and Asset Owners. This platform encompasses performance attribution, benchmarking, market data & climate risk metrics. Particular emphasis will be placed on ESG and Climate Risk solutions. Collaborate with MSCI Senior Account Managers to tap into senior decision makers and new use cases. Retention: Working closely with the Client Consultants and senior MSCI stakeholders including the EC, develop a proactive servicing model to mitigate client risk.
What we will offer you:
- At MSCI, we provide competitive benefits programs in every region in which we do business. While our benefits plans vary in availability in our different locations, we offer a broad range of benefits that are part of the value you receive as a MSCI employee. Wherever you are with us, you will find benefits that can help ensure your health and well-being and contribute to your financial security.
- A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization’s leaders to support them.
- An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge.
Your key responsibilities
Leverage the full range of the Real Estate offering including Enterprise Analytics, Global Intel, Portfolio Builder and Climate Risk to create value-add/differentiated solutions. Climate Risk: Capitalize on the expanded market opportunity, both in terms of new prospects and new stakeholders within existing client base. Work closely with ESG colleagues.
- Engage in a consultative sales process handling new product placements and pursuing opportunities to cross sell within your territory and key accounts
- Champion and customize the range of analytical services the firm has to offer for specific use cases and client types, while highlighting our value proposition
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodologies
- Pre-sales analysis, market analysis, competitor research.
- Work with other departments (Product Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that all client requirements are covered in product demonstrations
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, engineering or related field is required
- CFA, FRM credentials (highly desirable)
- 5+ years direct sales experience with a consistent record of achieving or exceeding target revenue goals
- Sales development experience including territory research, prospect identification and lead follow up
- Experience selling software and portfolio analytics
- Knowledge of institutional financial services industry
- High level understanding of quantitative finance and financial technology
- Strong negotiation and sales closing skills
How we’ll support you
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee Resource Groups: MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities, Hola! MSCI and Climate Action Group.
About MSCI and our teams
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
To learn more about life at MSCI please visit https://careers.msci.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our Response to COVID-19
To help protect our colleagues, MSCI requires that new hires are fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks have elapsed since the final vaccine shot) as a condition of employment and will require proof of vaccination.