Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
We're seeking a Treasury Sales Officer to help the Transaction Banking Sales team exceed revenue and sales goals. You will communicate with clients and internal partners and recommend cross-sell opportunities. In addition, you need to implement and follow the Bank's risk management policies and procedures.
Focus will primarily be on generating new business from prospective Commercial Real Estate Property Management and Real Estate Development clients while growing existing revenue from the market. You will work closely with an established team of bankers to ensure proper alignment of strategies and credit capacity for all Treasury Services products. In this role you will maintain and develop trusted relationships with your clients. You will develop partnerships with Bankers, Client Service, Product Leadership, and Implementation teams.
Build appropriate product solutions for clients based on their needs and regulatory demands.
- Reduce non-sales related activities for TRMS and TMCs.
- Resolve issues when the TRM or TMC is out and refer to partners or other departments for resolution.
- Attend client-facing meetings and lead meeting specific follow up.
- Craft draft pricing models, manage AAA related review, and draft working capital management analysis.
- Assist with the creation of complex proposals using Proposal Library, Resource Center, and other tools.
- Design client/prospect communications, proposals, account structures, pricing, and annual reviews with management.
- Respond to one-off internal partner or client queries on product capabilities.
- Develop a network of contacts in Transaction Banking, Product, and CCSU to assist in process management and problem resolution.
- Raise issues of risk concern to management.
- Maintain appropriate data integrity and confidentiality with regard to all customer files, customer information, and business transactions.
The right candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in treasury management and/or sales
- Knowledge of corporate treasury and financial operations needs
- Understanding of widely-used ERP and accounting systems
- Communication, presentation skills, and time management skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion
- Ability to travel (0-10%)
- Bachelor's degree
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information. #LI-Hybrid