Position: Mortgage Loan Servicing Specialist
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, with the possibility of overtime as circumstances demand.
Location: 88 Technology Park Way, S. Burlington, VT
Provides Loan Servicing for Mortgage loan products post loan origination/closing. Provides the highest level of quality member service. Receives emails, facsimiles and phone calls and assists members with a wide variety of concerns.
Specific Duties Include:
- Service the loan portfolio, including loan system setup and review for integrity of key loan fields prior to the first payment. Reduce risk to the credit union by ensuring member satisfaction.
- Process loan transactions, loan payoff requests, loan disbursements, billing, loan research and maintenance via all NEFCU channels.
- Responsibility for all CRM Service Requests, workflows and emails. Create and update procedures.
- Establish, track and monitor loans for proper disbursement of escrowed and delinquent property taxes, hazard, and flood insurances.
- Perform all phases of insurance plan servicing, system software regression, software defect testing, and other specific software testing as needed.
- Review various loan system reports and perform system maintenance as necessary.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Ability to build productive relationships through both individual performance and collaborative teamwork for all stakeholders.