Are you looking for a role that will undertake a range of retention related activities and assist with enquiries from brokers and customers via telephone and email?About Us:
OSB Group is a leading specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market. Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB’s unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.What you will be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide a high level of customer service and organisation ensuring all activities are completed within agreed service standards and accounts are administered in a complaint and effective manner.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Provide a consistently high quality of customer service over the telephone to both external and internal customers to improve customer satisfaction and minimise complaints received.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks and enquires relating to accounts are dealt with promptly and efficiently to ensure SLAs are achieved
- Take responsibility for your own work and proactively seek to support other team members in achieving theirs.
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of KFI’s and Offers to authorised Brokers
- Ensure that customer outcomes, service level and quality measures meet the required standards in respect of your targeted objectives.
- Be proactive in providing feedback for potential process enhancements to enable an environment of continuous improvement.
We offer a base salary from £24,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 12.5%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Additional benefits such as Hybrid working, Cycle Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals and Save as you Earn scheme.
- Prioritising your wellbeing!
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- Previous experience delivering excellent customer service in a team environment.
- Confident and competent telephone manner is essential.
- GCSE in Math and English
What to do next:
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV! For internal applications, please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
As part of our public commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, we have introduced our own initiatives to attract, develop and advance senior women in our sector. We don’t stop there though, we have broadened our approach to encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels and in all roles. Our leadership and Executive Committee are right behind us, to the extent that our Diversity Champions sit at Board level and on a monthly basis receive updates on our progress.
Whilst we are an organisation that values face-to-face interaction and relationship building, we also acknowledge that people are not must productive in an office and tied to the 9 to 5. The vast majority of roles throughout the Group fall within scope of our Hybrid Working approach, which aims to provide ongoing flexibility and support in terms of work:life balance. Our approach provides opportunity for individuals to informally agree with their Line Manager how they split their working week between their primary office location and home.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.