The Mortgage Servicing team process customer service related tasks for the lending brands within OSB Group.About Us:
OSB Group is a leading specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market. Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB’s unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.What you will be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with customers both internally and externally to the business in relation to mortgage queries received whilst providing a high level of customer service.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Provide a consistently high quality of customer service to both external and internal customers to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks and enquires relating to mortgage accounts are dealt with promptly and efficiently to ensure SLAs are met and maintained.
- Take responsibility for your own work and proactively seek to support other team members in achieving theirs.
- Work closely with the off shore Mortgage Servicing and Customer Support team to respond to requests relating to mortgage accounts
- Ensure that customer outcomes, service level and key controls and quality measures meet the required standards in respect to Mortgage Servicing.
We offer a base salary dependent on experience from £19000, and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 12.5%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Additional benefits such as, cycle purchase scheme, season ticket Loan, holiday purchase/sell schemes, employee perk portals and save as you earn scheme.
- Prioritising your well-being!
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- Previous experience delivering excellent customer service in a team environment
- Previous administration experience ideally within financial services environment
- Ability to deal with phone enquiries in a confident manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.What to do next:
If this sounds like you, please apply now! For internal applications, please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please contact us on [email protected]
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.