Summary of Job Descriptions:
The RE Legal Coordinator/Paralegal performs basic paralegal work under the supervision of a Manager. Under the supervision of a Manager, the RE Legal Coordinator/Paralegal prepares redlines of real estate contracts, letters, form agreements, and other legal documents. The RE Legal Coordinator serves as the Administrator for the Real Estate Attorneys and the Vice President of the Legal. The RE Legal Coordinator will update various the databases as required and generating informational reports. This position performs special projects as requested by the Real Estate Attorneys and provides administrative/project support to them under the supervision of the Manager.
You’ll get a chance to:
- Perform basic administrative work under the supervision of a Manager, including redlining real estate contracts, and preparing letters, form agreements, and other legal documents.
- Serve as the Administrator of the Real Estate Legal project database (AMT), updating the database as required.
- Generate reports for the department as requested and helps maximize efficiency and access to needed information.
- Perform special projects as requested by the RE Legal team.
- Provide administrative and project support to the Real Estate Attorneys including the Vice President of Legal.
- Coordinate Real Estate Legal team meetings and performs other administrative support as required.
- Organize and manage the calendar of the VP, Real Estate Legal and travel for the team as needed.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
- Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one year of relevant experience preferred
- Preparing for paralegal certification preferred
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it’s impacting our team or the communities we work in, we’re proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You’re wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.