Peabody Properties seeks an experienced Roving Property Manager for the Greater Boston area. The Roving Property Manager will rotate within a regional portfolio providing day-to-day management and coverage for properties in need because of new business or Property Manager vacations, leaves or vacancies.
The ideal candidate is skilled in rent collections, tenant file compliance, budgeting, monthly reporting, maintenance coordination, invoice processing, property inspections, vendor contract negotiation and management, Low-Income Housing Tax Credit and HUD/Section 8 programs.
The Roving Property Manager will also work to ensure the efficient operation of communities by operating the property within established financial guidelines (budgetary oversight), ensuring established property standards are met, maintaining high occupancy requirements, reviewing delinquent accounts and taking required action while responding to all resident requests in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
Requirements of the Position:
- Knowledgeable with respect to affordable housing programs, federally assisted, and all State and local housing regulations.
- Solid management and proven leadership skills
- Strong financial, marketing, and resident relations skills
- High degree of interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to respond to residents, investigate complaints, disturbances and resolve problems following management rules and regulations in a timely manner.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize a must.
- Solid administrative, organizational, computer, marketing skills and resident relations skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Travel required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties offers competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.