How do you define success? At Pegasus Residential, our associates epitomize the word! The fast-paced company culture mixes challenge and excitement to create an environment of professionalism and engagement seldom seen or experienced!
Do you want to prove yourself, show what you can do? We invest in our associates, challenge them, give them the tools to succeed, and allow them to control their own future. We strive to promote from within, so if you want to move up quickly, you can!
Are you a high achiever, someone craving a workplace that challenges your talents and recognizes your efforts? Are you ready to join a family of professionals who encourage and motivate you to become your very best? EOE.
Visit our Careers Page at www.pegasusresidential.com/careers
YOUR ROLE AS A SALES EXPERT:
As a rock star sales expert your number one priority is helping prospective residents find the right apartment home. Using high-level communication skills along with strategic consultative selling skills, your dynamic, supportive, and considerate personality, combined with community knowledge, provide the positive and genuine experience people crave and seldom discover when looking for their home.
When you deliver the level of caring customer service key to residents fully enjoying their living experience at a Pegasus community, you gain a sense of self-worth and satisfaction that comes as a result of performing a job well. Renewals, important to company sustainability, become the norm rather than a challenge.
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Working knowledge of Social Media
- Microsoft Office product suite: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Marketing Concepts
- Customer-Focused with excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Timely, organized, and efficient
- Adaptable, creative, and open-minded
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Sales savvy and eager to help people find the right home
- Drive to succeed
- 2 year(s): Sales
- 1 year(s): Leasing Consultant
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks