As a Recruiter you are part of a team of highly skilled recruiting professionals working on high-volume and/or hard to fill positions for PeopleScout's RPO clients. The Recruiter will provide staffing and recruiting solutions relied upon by the client. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the Recruiter must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
This is a 100% virtual position ideal for avoiding commuting and creating more work-life balance.
Full Cycle, High Volume recruitment experience required
- Responsible to implement staffing and recruiting processes, strategies, and solutions
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess high volumes of candidates for exempt and nonexempt roles to exceed the client's needs and expectations
- Maintain accurate candidate records and ensure ATS is accurate
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives.
- Heavy Client Services responsibilities including managing daily information/candidate data tracking, identifying potential areas of improvement, providing information to the client as needed, resolving problems, participating in client meetings and maintain a high level of customer retention and satisfaction
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods including passive sourcing
- Minimum of 2+ years recent high volume, fast paced recruiting experience
- Must have proven experience supporting a high volume of full cycle requisitions
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
- Extreme sense of urgency
- Detailed Oriented
- Solid understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes and best practices
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Strong presentation skills verbal and in person
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
As one of the world's top RPO providers, PeopleScout is dedicated to encouraging collaboration, ownership and growth in all our employees, no matter where they are located. PeopleScout's teams are distinctive and unique, and with so many diverse personalities and differing contributions, PeopleScout is proud to provide all employees with a common thread of positivity and achievement. Discover your potential, learn from the best and be part of an authentic, confident culture when you work with PeopleScout.
PeopleScout is renowned leader in the RPO industry. We are always looking for innovative and dedicated talent to join our team because, like our clients, we know that our success depends on the strength and expertise of our people.
PeopleScout employs thousands of people across the globe in a wide variety of disciplines. We are looking for passionate, energetic people to help further our success in the global market.
PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.