The Property Administrator primarily performs administrative and clerical work related to building operations, and supports property management in other routine functions. The main responsibilities include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, COI collections, and other data entry functions for a portfolio of buildings within a specific city.
- At least two years experience in accounts payable and receivable is preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent required, two or four year college degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Real estate software experience preferred.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, self-disciplined, and highly organized.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be team-oriented and highly dependable.
- Routine physical presence is required at the office to provide general support and backup to co-workers and meet service needs of tenants.
- Routine travel is not required for the position. Requires annual travel for two to three days to attend company-wide meeting.
1) Accounts Receivables (30% of Time):
- Research and apply cash receipts daily
- Process bill backs and prepare invoices/statements to tenant
- Responsible for the initial contact and basic follow-up with the tenants regarding charges or credits on their account
- Escalate significant collections issues to the Property Manager
- Proactively support property management regarding any outstanding accounts receivables.
2) Accounts Payables (40% of Time):
- Process and code vendor invoices, including routing for review and approval
- Handle vendor inquiries and act as a liaison between property management, a construction manager, and vendors.
- Ensure appropriate back-up for construction projects (capital, TI, & Major Repairs).
- Process building credit card statements
3) Certificate of Insurance Administration (30% of Time):
- Track, collect, review and record tenant and vendor COIs per the Policies and Procedures
Job Type: Full-time