Property (Development & Investment) Lawyer – 0-2 PQE
We are currently looking to recruit a 0-2 PQ to join our expanding Property Team in Glasgow.
Our Scotland Team
Our team handles a broad range of commercial property work, including high-profile investment and development deals . The practice stands out for its dedicated property innovation team, which identifies how technology assists in the delivery of real estate legal services. The Edinburgh practice led by Ewan Alexander and Russell Munro includes Housing work for national housebuilders , BTR investors, masterplan developers and other landowners. The team are also very active in the Commercial Development and Investment Sectors, Property Finance and Asset Management
Key Clients Include:
- CALA Homes
- Winchburgh Developments
- Robertson Homes
- Barclays Bank
- Places for People
- Shawfair LLP
- Motor Fuel Group
- University of Edinburgh
- Wheatley Housing Group
- City of Edinburgh Council
- Acted for Winchburgh Developments and Shawfair LLP in relation to the development of the Winchburgh and Shawfair settlements each of which will ultimately comprise around 4000 homes, to the west and in the south east of Edinburgh respectively
- Advising the City of Edinburgh Council in relation to the development proposals relating to the high-profile Fountainbridge site which is planned to provide over 400 residential units, office, retail and leisure space.
- Acting for Abrdn in relation to its 10 George Street office development in Edinburgh
- Representing Motor Fuel Group, the largest independent owner of filling station sites in the UK on acquisition, development and electric charging infrastructure.
- Advising Edinburgh International Conference Centre in relation to the development and letting of a 350 approx bedroom hotel which will be part of the Haymarket Development in central Edinburgh.
- Acting for CALA Homes in relation to the full range of site acquisition and development matters in East and West Central Scotland
What our clients say:
A client praises the "high-quality legal advice," while calling the group "a very commercial team with excellent market knowledge."
"They are an excellent team to work with,"
Chambers & Partners
The Candidate Required
We are now looking to appoint a newly qualified lawyer into our Property (Development & Investment) team in Glasgow. The successful applicant will:
- Have completed a seat in Real Estate in a City firm or large regional practice
- Have a strong academic background and excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a team player with the ability to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment
- Be well-organised and have good project management skills
What will we offer you?
- We are a market leading, dynamic and growing global team who work together to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- We invest in our team and have a first-class training and career development programme. Our training reflects our position as a market leader in communications and sourcing. Our training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver "best in class" services.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
To apply for this role
Should you require further details, please contact our in-house Advisor Haseeb who can discuss the role and requirements.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
INITIALLY THIS VACANCY WILL BE OPEN TO DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY
THEREAFTER, THIS VACANCY WILL BE RELEASED TO OUR PSL AGENTS.
Note for agents:
- Once instructed all agency CVs should be submitted via the portal and any CVs submitted via our partners will be discounted and will not qualify as an introduction.
- Please note that NQ candidates can only be represented by one agent of their choice regardless of group/team, location.
- If a candidate submits a direct application for one role and then they are introduced by an agent for another, the candidate will have ownership of their own application for 3 months from the date of direct application made.