To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
A Manager in the Policy, Compliance & Optimization function is responsible for a regional portfolio of workplaces. Their responsibilities include monitoring space usage and employee preferences/behaviors, analyzing trends and making recommendations on policy change, and advising the regional team on future changes needed to optimize the workplace use and experience.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) of real estate analytics and optimization experience, or space management experience.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in managerial roles involving, space management, alternative officing technologies, mobile work environments, customer relationship management, and data analysis, preferably for a global network of professional consulting services firms, emphasizing an understanding of the following areas:
- Demonstrating the understanding of fundamental real estate principles;
- Navigating client issues, project management and technology integration;
- Demonstrating familiarity with Real Estate occupancy and utilization principles;
- Utilizing analysis of metrics, development of reports, especially recommending and implementing change;
- Developing and conveying occupancy methods and tools for office and meeting spaces, including alternative ways to work in an office;
- Developing and putting in place corporate workspace solutions;
- Overseeing internal teams and external service providers to put into place workspace utilization and technology integration;
- Collaborating with team members on company-wide real estate initiatives and engage in cross-training opportunities;
- Advising the local market administration to communicate change management as related to utilization of space management technologies, standards and practices;
- Performing a cost-benefit analysis for different strategies and establishing technologies that meet budget expectations; and,
- Identifying and understanding emerging trends.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager.