We’re quicklet -a fast pace, customer focused property management agency and we are on the hunt for our newest letting agent! We are experts in property management and we love providing excellent customer service across the board. We pride ourselves on our amazing reviews and love helping people out when it comes to renting.
Our letting agent will work under instruction from the branch manager but take a proactive approach to sourcing excellent new tenants in a short time frame. We’re super excited to give someone this opportunity so they can work in a fast paced, fun environment which offers plenty of personal growth.
What is a Letting Agent?
A letting agent is responsible for the tenant sourcing part of property management. Letting agents thrive on communication and are the first point of call for property enquiries. They foster excellent relationships with our new tenants and take the stress out of finding a new place to call home. This role will require you to know the property market inside out and allow you to find that balance between onboarding the best tenants and at a desirable rent. Within this role, you will be a quicklet ambassador, show casing your exceptional customer service skills.
As a Letting Agent, you’ll be responsible for:
- Accurately marketing properties for let, highlighting what makes it unique to the market
- Conducting viewings and meeting prospective tenants
- Liaising with landlords to discuss the interested parties
- Negotiating terms and conditions of the rental agreement
- Organising safety certificates for property handover
- Preparing leases and scheduling inventory reports for the property managers
- Preparing weekly marketing feedback for our landlords
- Checking references and supplementary documentation from prospective tenants
- Processing tenancy renewals for existing tenancies
You must have:
- Excellent customer service experience and an understanding into how valuable this trait is to our company
- A proactive, positive approach to any task you undertake
- Excellent organisation skills and are able to prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines
- Passion for being reliable, responsible and for exceeding expectations
- Strong attention to detail
- A confident communicator, and you enjoy working as part of a team
- Self-awareness and humility – you know that honest feedback is how you grow, and you’re not afraid to ask for help.
Let us know if you have:
- Qualification of Level 3 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management
- Experience in SME software
- Experience in working in a property industry
- Sales experience
We will still consider applications even if you don't meet every single one of the above requirements, so don't be put off if you don't match them absolutely perfectly!
This is a permanent full-time role. We cannot offer visa sponsorship and you must be able to work in the UK.
The Way We Work
- We are a 4 branch company with 3 of the sister branches based in Northern Ireland and our other in Edinburgh.
- Our company culture is founded on trust, care, responsiveness, expertise and positivity. Each task that we carry out we do with these in mind.
- Competitions for weekly office lunches, monthly half days and quarterly double bonus’
- Biannual team bonding days
- Training days
- Continuous, professional development plans
- A benchmarked salary from £20,000 to £23,000 based on your level of experience with additional monthly bonus. PTE to earn an annual bonus of £3,200 per annum additional to the salary.
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team.
We welcome all applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please let us know if you require anything which would enable your success throughout our interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,400.00-£26,200.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Belfast, BT9 7EY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Application deadline: 19/08/2022
Expected start date: 15/08/2022