Your New Job Title: Trainee Property Manager
Company: Remus Management
Are looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive company? Then look no further!
We do things a bit differently!
There is no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy! Instead, we work with oodles of self-sufficient, autonomous teams across our group. Think of our regional offices as smaller, family-oriented business, but with the corporate benefits, training and support you will need to succeed!
About this Role:
We are currently looking for a Trainee Property Manager to join our Brighton office within our Remus brand. In this exciting role, you will start by assisting with the management of a portfolio of properties alongside a Property Manager so that you learn the ropes within Block Management. We are looking for someone with a willingness to want to learn, and someone who craves progression.
Some Responsibilities and Goals you’ll own:
- Responding to requests from lessees for minor works.
- Liaising with lessees, contractors and surveyors.
- The administration of minor works processes with record keeping, instructing contractors, progress chasing, diary keeping, correspondence, processing invoices and filing.
- Liaising with other colleagues and departments within the company.
- Providing administrative support to the property manager when they are away from the office.
- Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and any other support tasks as required.
- Keeping a record of time charges which are matters that are not included within the management agreement.
- Assisting with mail merges
- Any other tasks that may be reasonably required
Must Have Skills:
- Some property background of facilities experience is highly beneficial.
- Minimum of Grade C in Maths & English GCSE is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Software (MS word, Excel, Outlook)
- IT Competency.
- Professional and efficient telephone manner
- We are a service industry and therefore high standards of professionalism are required when dealing with Clients and Advisers alike.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under sustained pressure.
- Must be organised and willing be able to prioritise.
- Willingness to undertake continuous training and personal development.
Bonus / Superhero Skills:
- Some Block Management / Lettings background would be beneficial
BACK TO ALL VACANCIES