SIGN ON BONUS! $500 after 30 days!
Sage Ventures is a full-service vertically integrated residential development and investment firm. As a collaboratively-run corporation, we develop, own, rehabilitate, sell, and manage exceptional properties throughout the greater Baltimore/Washington region.
The Leasing Agent will be responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of residential apartments, including:
- Assist Property Manager in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property traffic and internet leads.
- Convert phone calls to tours, property tours to leases and internet leads to tours and/or leases.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area.
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all lease-related paperwork.
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests and concerns.
- Develop and maintain first class customer service relationships with prospects and residents.
- Manage and resolve resident concerns.
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, etc. Follow up on a timely basis.
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents.
- Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager.
We are looking for a candidate that has the following:
- 2 years of experience in customer service
- Strong professionalism, communication and “people skills”
- Superior sales skills with excellent attention to detail
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team oriented with ability to work independently on occasion
- Computer skills, MS Office and knowledge of Internet, Email and Social Media
- Verbal, math and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including:
- PTO - 15 days accrued at 4.61 hours per pay period
- Medical, vision, dental
- 401K with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- 20% rental discount at our properties
- Professional development in the multi-family housing industry
Sage Ventures is an equal employment employer.