Job Title: Lettings / Sales Negotiator
Location: Various across London
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 + Travel allowance / Car Allowance (Basic salary + enhanced commission scheme + attractive benefits)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am - 4pm
With so many exciting plans, significant investment and huge growth planned for this next few years, the opportunities for the rest of 2022, are in abundance and we are keen to secure lots of additional great talent for all areas of our business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our busy lettings and sales divisions. We’re looking for an exceptional salespeople who are passionate about property and takes pride in delivering the highest service levels 100% of the time. Most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed.
Person / skills profile
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, up to 25 days holiday + public holidays, charity volunteer day, ride to work scheme, free annual flu injection, Rush hairdressing discount, contribution towards eye care tests, VIBE discount portal, travel club, discounted gym membership, season ticket loan, my spree card, medical cash plan, free access to Royal Academy of Arts and other exclusive events, including advanced booking O2 tickets.
Company profile: Chestertons is a hugely successful, multi-award winning property specialist with a strong presence in London and internationally across the globe. We have over 70 offices across 17 countries and 4 continents and provide a wide variety of property services within the residential and commercial sectors, including Valuations, Sales and Lettings, Investment Agency, New Homes, Residential Development Consultancy, Property and Block Management and Leasehold Services.
Chestertons is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone who is excited by the opportunity of joining us and will thoroughly consider all applications without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.