We are currently looking for an experienced Site Sales Consultant to join our Newland Park development based in Chalfont St Giles.
From the moment you start your career with us, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. We will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, we continue to achieve great things.
Key Responsibilities of a Site Sales Consultant:
- Proactively call out prospective purchasers
- Attend and drive launch events
- Report feedback to clients
- Conduct buyer completion handovers
- Accompany viewings
- Carry out on going market research
- Report weekly figures
- Experience with Help to Buy
Experience & Skills Required to be a successful Site Sales Consultant:
- Proactive individual that can drive a positive sales result and act as the main point of contact for the branch network and new homes sales teams.
- Self-motivated as will often be working by themselves.
- The ability, confidence and knowledge to deal with difficult customers and clients.
- The experience to self-manage, progress and predict the sales pipelines.
- In addition to a proven track record in sales, key skills should include great communications skills and the ability to think ‘outside of the box’ to deliver results.
In the 150 years since we first opened our doors for business as estate agents, we have learnt many things, the most important of which is that the secret to success comes down to one thing - great people.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply or for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org