We're looking for a highly motivated Lister Valuer Estate Agent to complement our fantastic residential sales team in branch in Fareham.
What's in it for you as our Lister Valuer?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Pay per listing
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of a Lister Valuer
The main purpose of the role is to win listings and gain new instructions for properties to market whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Lister Valuer
- Estate Agency experience
- Preferably an experienced Lister, Valuer, Instructions Manager, Valuations Manager or an Estate Agent / Sales Negotiator looking for that step up and career progression
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.