About The Role
Are you a recent graduate keen to build a career with clear progression opportunities in the property industry? Are you interested in working for a well known brand with vibrant company culture and the ability to be in control of your own earnings? If so, apply to work for Foxtons!
We are currently looking for Graduate Trainee Estate Agents to join us with immediate start dates. The role will involve being fully immersed in the world of Sales or Lettings (our people are experts in one or the other) with full training provided. Initially we'll welcome you into the company with an induction run by our Learning & Development team before you join your new team in Front Office to receive more on the job training from your new manager. Our base salary and commission structure is arguably the best on the London property market, especially when you take into account our premium fees (sometimes double that of our competitors!). This means that you will be in charge of your own earnings and have a real opportunity to build your own business with the backing and infrastructure of the best in the market.
Of course charging premium fees means that we offer a premium service and because of that, we only hire the best. Our application process is competency based and we don't focus on your CV until the last stage. You can expect to take part in an Assessment Centre involving tasks that relate as closely to the role you'll be doing as possible. This allows us to see how you interact in our environment and allows you to really see what working for Foxtons is like!
Aside from a positive mindset, the willingness to learn, and the motivation to develop, the only requirement to be considered for this opportunity is a valid UK or EU driving licence. A strong work ethic and resilience is beneficial, but the want and desire to have fun at work is mandatory.
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Fully expensed company car, iPhone, and operating costs
- Comprehensive, ongoing training programme
- Great career opportunities
- Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
- Incentives including international all expenses paid weekends away
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- One paid work day a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Well-being package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, and access to a coaching platform
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave