Drees Homes is a family-owned home building company with a passion for making custom homes easy. For over 90 years, we have taken care of our employees and our customers. It’s why we rank as the 19th largest privately-owned builder in the country and have a track record of long-tenured employees. We’re proud of being named a 2022 U.S. Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. Enrich your career at a company that values integrity, excellence, opportunity, stability and success.
Headquartered in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, Drees has operations in ten metropolitan areas: Greater Cincinnati and Cleveland, Ohio; Austin, Dallas and Houston, Texas; Indianapolis, Indiana; Jacksonville, Florida; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; and Washington, DC.
Responsibilities/Qualifications: Drees Homes is currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate for a Market Manager Trainee position in our Dallas, TX Division.
In this position, you will be training to be an on-site Market Manager. The training program will provide you with the tools and information you need to answer customer questions about products, financing, warranty, and construction. A major portion of this training will occur on site shadowing an experienced Market Manager in their model/sales office, learning how the new home sales process works. Once the training process is complete and you are ready to be a Market Manager, you will be 100% commission based in your new role. This position will work out of one of our Dallas Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and utilizes all sales forms, procedures, contracts, and policies
- Prospects for new clients and qualifies buyers
- Presents the company’s products in a professional manner
- Successfully complete all sections of the Trainee Program Manual
- Displays a thorough knowledge of the company’s product lines, subdivisions, and relative community facilities
- Greets all prospective customers as well as demonstrates the model home
- Ensures the model home site is well maintained and presentable
Knowledge and Skills:
- Energetic, self-motivated and customer-driven individual who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic as well as results oriented
- Desire to succeed as well as to satisfy customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiencies as well as presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Professional appearance
- Displays a friendly, enthusiastic and approachable manner
- Well organized, self-directed and dependable
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Proficient in the use of computer technology
- 1 -2 years prior successful sales (in retail or service environment a plus!) required
- 2-3 years prior customer service experience (in retail or service environment a plus!) required
- Bachelor's degree (in a related field is ideal) preferred
Weekend and evening hours required.
Competitive salary, bonus potential plus a comprehensive benefit package including profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Summary: Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Work Place
To learn more about Drees Homes, please visit our website – *www.dreeshomes.com.
Job Type: Full-time