We are looking to grow our team of Mortgage Advisers to build on our rapid growth and help us redefine the future of the mortgage industry.
Unlike conventional brokers, we don’t settle for the status quo. You'll be working alongside a team of engineers, designers and entrepreneurs with a shared vision of making the mortgage process as hassle-free as possible. You’ll be encouraged to influence the customer experience with any ideas you may have and as a tech company will have all the tools to do your job as efficiently as possible - allowing you to focus on the customer.
No more paperwork, lengthy meetings or filing cabinets in sight! You will be the face of our business, advising our clients and helping them navigate through one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions of their lives.
- Providing exceptional advice to all customers from initial enquiry to completion
- Delighting our customers throughout the process to ensure they come back for a remortgage and recommend to all their family and friends
- Constantly looking to improve our in-house software by providing input to our product team and testing solutions
- Influence the customer experience with any ideas you may have
- Providing specialist advice to customers with complex cases
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll be fully CeMAP qualified and have all-of-market experience
- You’ll have been a mortgage broker for a minimum of 12 months
- You’ll have experience placing cases for customers with complex situations, such as impaired or complex credit
- You’ll be a team player, happy to cover for colleagues and working with our case managers across the whole customer journey
- You’ll be frustrated with the current mortgage industry and would be keen to disrupt it
- You’ll be flexible and happy to work shifts to maintain an excellent customer service involving evening and weekend shifts
You will be equipped to have all the tools to do your job as efficiently as possible - allowing you to focus on the tasks that matter.
You feel comfortable that our values - being brave, investing in each other, making it simple, and owning it - reflect aspects of your personality and approach to work.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking fin-tech start-up and be a part of its success.
Working at Trussle:
Trussle has been on an incredible growth journey. Since disrupting the market by being the first digital mortgage broker to launch in 2015, we secured funding from large VCs such as Goldman Sachs, built market share, and served tens of thousands of customers (with an Excellent rating on Trustpilot from over 5,000 reviews).
In 2021, we were acquired by US fintech unicorn Better.com, as part of their first exciting step of international expansion. With top tier investors such as Softbank, Better have scaled from ~$10mn in annual revenue in 2017 to over $1bn in revenue in 2021, 100x in less than 5 years, and with Trussle as the UK operation of Better.com things are just getting started as we look to turbo-charge the next phase of our growth journey.
Together, Trussle is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible to all. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. We work super hard because we are mission driven - to make homeownership better for everyone.
Rewards Package and Remuneration
The total rewards package and remuneration is a mixture of salary, benefits & bonus and will be based on experience and potential.
A diversity of perspective is essential for innovation and for the avoidance of groupthink. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Trussle’s customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire a wide range of fantastic people, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we really value diversity of thinking and want to make Trussle an even more innovative and exciting place to work!
Trussle’s customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire a wide range of fantastic people, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we really value diversity of thinking and want to make Trussle an even more innovative and exciting place to work!
Job Type: Full-time