4-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK - Our employees drive our success, and we show our appreciation by committing to offering a flexible work schedule to enhance work/life balance.
We are an award-winning company which strives to be the best on your lot custom homebuilder providing the ultimate customer experience. We are the recipient of the National Housing Quality Award for excellence in construction standards and customer satisfaction and the recipient of the NAHB’s National Gold Winning Home of the Year demonstrating our continued leadership in architecture and design.
Quite simply, no one builds a better home, or offers a better place to work. Apply today to join our outstanding team.
UNLIMITED INCOME OPPORTUNITY!
Schumacher Homes of North Carolina, Inc., located at 798 Dogwood Rd., Asheville, NC only hires the best! We're eager to add individuals to our team who are dynamic personalities, plus have a desire to earn an unlimited income. Compensation consists of a base salary, plus commissions, paid at time of loan closing before we begin construction.
The New Home Consultant is a full-time sales opportunity assisting customers to design the home of their dreams! Our training will provide you the knowledge to succeed. If you enjoy sales and have a passion for shattering sales goals Schumacher Homes is the company you want to join. You'll be at home with Schumacher Homes, the premier on-your-lot builder!
New Home Consultant Responsibilities:
- Meeting monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Follow up with prospects throughout the sales process
- Manage sales process with new our new custom homeowners
- Working & communicating effectively with customers & team-members
NEW HOME CONSULTANT BENEFITS: Think about this - After training is completed, we offer a 4-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK, as well as a very competitive base rate and commission earnings. Sundays will be a dedicated day off and you will receive an additional 2 days off during the week. We also offer a comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, PTO (Paid Time Off), a homebuilding discount, and paid holidays. Additionally, we partner with Fidelity to offer a premier 401k Plan + employer match. We also have upbeat and positive weekly/monthly/quarterly sales meetings & training. If you’re interested in being part of our dynamic growth, plus an integral part of a company who believes in working hard, having fun and producing results APPLY TODAY!WORK HARD, HAVE FUN, PRODUCE RESULTS. Requirements:
- Previous knowledge of new home sales, or custom home building is a plus
- Great listening skills and creative problem solving with the ability to find the root cause, as well as a solution
- Proactive follow up with prospective customers with effective sales strategy
- Ability to close the sale
- An ability to bring energy and enthusiasm while working in a start of the art design center
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to prioritize, create sales quotes and prepare sales contracts
- Ability to work a couple of evenings and every Saturday with additional days off during the week
Keywords: New Home Consultant, New Home Sales Consultant, New Home Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, Custom Homes, Scattered Site