We’re looking for a highly motivated New Homes Sales Negotiator to complement our team onsite in Covent Garden, London West End. The main purpose of this role is sales generation and to act as the primary point of contact for perspective house buyers, guiding them through the process from initial meeting to handover of their new home.
What’s in it for you as our New Homes Sales Negotiator
- c£60,000 OTE (uncapped commission)
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Company Car
Key responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator
- Effectively manages sales generation by utilising development, marketing materials, model homes, local resources and developer relationships.
- Serves as trusted advisor and primary point of contact for homebuyer from initial meeting through to home completion.
- Builds confidence with potential homebuyers by selling the features and benefits of the home products and homebuilding experience.
- Generates buy in by effectively identifying needs of potential home buyers and matching related solutions.
Skills and experience required to be a successful New Homes Sales Negotiator
- Preferably experience in New Homes Sales with a builder / developer or transferable Sales experience such as Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Sales, Car Sales or similar
- Able to build relationships and deliver sales in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and act on your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- Full UK driving licence
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.