Competitive Basic Salary - Career Progression
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and get your foot on the career ladder as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
What's in it for you?
- Get full training and development
- A good understanding of estate agency business
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Regular team meetings
- Full company briefings
- Regular team nights out
- A career pathway
We are recruiting for a Lettings Administrator to join our team in our branch.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative and auditing support to the branches, ensuring that tenancies are managed quickly and efficiently to allow branches to maximize their lets.
Our ideal Lettings Administrator…
- Must be very organised and able to manage their own time effectively.
- Is accurate and demonstrates good attention to detail.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Is able to work under pressure in a positive way during busy periods in this fast paced environment.
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Lettings career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010