Trainee Sales negotiator- Here at Springbok, we are continuing to grow and are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Trainee Sales Negotiator to join us on this exciting journey!
We are a fast sale and cash buying property specialist, providing national coverage and have huge success selling the majority of our properties within one month.
As a Trainee sales negotiator you will be joining the company at an extremely exciting time, as we hit our 10th Anniversary and continue to grow and be the best at what we do. Our Trainee Sales Negotiator will play a pivotal part in our continued success; therefore you will be given extensive training, support and coaching needed to help you succeed!
Trainee Sales negotiator- About the role
- Learning all about the property industry and getting a good understanding of the market
- Arranging viewings with both vendor and potential purchasers.
- Dealing with enquiries and qualifying buyers
- Advising potential purchasers and sellers on the current property market.
- Identifying new clients for the business.
- Negotiating property deals
What we look for in a Trainee Sales negotiator
- Career focused with a strong work ethic and customer focus.
- Organised self-starter.
- Previous sales experience
- Willingness to learn, increase your skillset and progress.
- A dynamic communicator with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, combined with a passion for property.
- Outstanding people skills.
As a Trainee Sales Negotiator- What's in it for you?
- Gain knowledge of the property market.
- Competitive basic salary, commission guarantee whilst you train, uncapped and unrivalled commission and profit share
- Full training programme and continued support and coaching through your career
- Access to the Springboard- our learning platform with a variety of learning and training programmes
- Regular incentives such as days/nights out including the grand national and more.
- Opportunity to secure good investment properties with an onsite investment manager that will help you along the way.
About the company
- Over 12,800 sales agreed all over the UK.
- 63% of our total sales agreed are in less than 30 days!
- Over 4,400 verified customer service reviews and videos with a 96% customer satisfaction rate.
- 93% of employees “Love their job” according to an independent employee survey.
If you want to work in a dynamic environment where hard work and dedication are encouraged and rewarded above all else, look no further. You can be in control of your own career progression and kick start this exciting career opportunity. We will set you up with everything you could possibly need to succeed from a competitive salary, commission guarantee whilst you learn, along with an uncapped and unrivalled commission structure.
Office based- Manchester
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester, M12 6JH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)